Is today your lucky day?
The lottery jackpot is estimated at $750 million with a cash option of $378.8 million for Wednesday night’s drawing. Powerball website. It is the sixth largest Powerball and the 10th largest US lottery jackpot.
The jackpot was last hit on April 19 when a lottery player won a $252.6 million jackpot in Ohio.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot is $560 million up for grabs on Friday, with a cash option of $281.1 million. Mega Millions website.
What are the winning Powerball numbers for 7/12/23?
Here are the Wednesday, July 12, 2023 winning Powerball numbers:
23 – 35 – 45 – 66 – 67 and Powerball 20
Powerplay was 3x
Looking for an edge?These are the lucky Powerball numbers
When is the next Powerball drawing?
Powerball drawings are conducted three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 PM Monday drawings were added in 2021.
Location, location, location:These are the states with the most Powerball jackpot winners
How late can I purchase Powerball tickets?
The deadline to buy Powerball tickets varies by state, so don’t wait until the last minute. The drawing in New Jersey is 9:59 p.m., and the deadline in New York is 10 p.m
NJ Lottery: Where does the ticket sales money go?
How do I play Powerball?
A ticket costs $2, but you can add a Power Play for $1, which increases your potential prize amount up to five times the original prize (excluding Jackpot and Match 5). There is also a 10x power play opportunity when the jackpot is less than $150 million.
Each player selects five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls and one number from 1 to 26 for the red Powerballs. However, the lottery machine can generate a quick selection ticket with random numbers for you.
Prizes vary from $4 to $1 million for matching Powerball for matching all five white balls (except California) to a jackpot for matching all six. you can View all prize amounts on the Powerball website here.
Beware:No, the lottery jackpot winner does not pay you. How to spot a scammer
Where can I buy Powerball tickets?
You can play in 45 states plus Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Many grocery stores, gas stations, and convenience stores sell lottery tickets. Some states allow buying Powerball tickets online, but beware of scam websites. Check with your state lottery for more details on online sales before purchasing tickets online.
You do not need to be a US citizen or resident of the particular state in which you purchase your ticket.
You can buy tickets here Lottery Vendors in New Jersey: Click here.
Success:A New Jersey grandmother of 10 plans a trip to Disney after winning $1 million in Powerball
How do I watch Powerball draw?
The Powerball drawing is broadcast live on the lottery website on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 PM ET. You can view the map by clicking here.
The drawing may also be broadcast on a local television station in your market.
Revived:Powerball Lottery teams with NASCAR for 2023 racing season
What are my chances of winning?
Playing Powerball can be exciting, but don’t spend those millions before you win.
The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 292,201,338.
The odds of matching all five white balls are 11,688,053-to-1.
Unfortunate? 13 crazier things happen than winning the lottery
Lump sum or annuity?
Major lotteries in the United States offer two jackpot payout options: annuity and cash.
Annuity option is paid over time. There is an immediate payment and 29 annual payments thereafter, increasing by 5% each year.
The cash option is significantly lower than the advertised jackpot, but it pays out in bulk. You don’t have to wait decades for all the money.
Can I win the jackpot and be anonymous?
In some states, such as New Jersey, you can win the lottery anonymously. That wasn’t always the case, but now winners can remain anonymous under a law signed by Gov. Bill Murphy.
In other states, the winner’s name and hometown are public records. Check with your state lottery for more information.
What is the biggest Powerball jackpot?
Here are the top 10 jackpots The Powerball Lottery started in 1992:
- $2.04 billion, November 7, 2022: Won in California
- $1.586 billion, January 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, August 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $754.6 million, February 6, 2023: Won in Washington
- $750 million, July 12, 2023:
- $730 million, January 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, October 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, October 27, 2018: Two winners in New York and Iowa
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winners in California, Wisconsin
What is the biggest US lottery jackpot?
Check out the top jackpots won in the US between the Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries:
- $2.04 billion, Powerball, November 7, 2022: California
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $1.537 Billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.348 Billion, Mega Millions, January 13, 2022: Won in Maine
- $1.337 Billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022: Illinois
- $1.05 Billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $754.6 million, Powerball: February 6, 2023: Won in Washington
- $750 million, Powerball, July 10, 2023:
- $730 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 Million, Mega Millions, December 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $632.6 million, Powerball, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winners in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, Powerball, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Powerball, November 28, 2012: Two winners in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Powerball, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
- $543 million, Mega Millions, July 24, 2018: Won in California