Events are for non-profit listings of events in Kings County. Items may run twice free before the event's date, and should be emailed to email@example.com; faxed to 681-0923 or mailed to PO Box 430, Kentville, B4N 3X4, attn: Events, at least a week before the first issue in which it should appear. Twenty word maximum, please. There is no guarantee of publication; to ensure publication, please consider a paid ad by contacting our sales department, 681-2121.
• Health Fair - at WKM Health Centre, Berwick. 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Community Roast Beef Luncheon - at Kingston Lions Hall. 12-1 p.m., $9
• Class - the Berwick Makery holding session on gluten free cooking, 6-8 p.m. Contact Katie to register, 538-4019
• Women’s Connection Coffee Party - at the Berwick Lions Club, 9:30 a.m. Reservations 902-678-5522 by May 10. Admission $8
• Annual Seniors Musical – at the Canning Lions Hall, 1:30-3 p.m. Admission is monetary or non-perishable item for food bank.
• Chicken Barbecue – at the New Minas Volunteer Fire Department, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. $10
• Meeting - Annapolis Valley Decorative Artists meet at the Greenwich Fire Hall, 7 p.m.
• Dance - at the Kingston Legion, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Music by Crackerjack
• Chicken Barbecue – at the Waterville and District Fire Department, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. $12
• Tea and Sale – at the West Brooklyn Hall, 6-8 p.m.
Province: | Section : Community