© Karla Kelly
Medibus nurse practitioner Connie Day checks Richard McCann’s blood pressure in the Medibus during a recent Thursday stop in Weymouth.
People wanting to see the Nurse Practitioner on the Medibus can either make an appointment or just walk in.
To make an appointment, you can either call 1.855.763.4050 or visit their webpage www.medibus.ca and fill in a contact sheet online. All regular health care services are covered by MSI.
The website also shows the monthly schedule.
The Medibus has been setting up in three main places in the county recently.
For Digby, it sets up in the parking lot of the Wine Kitz store in Conway. For Weymouth, it sets up at the Weymouth Medical Clinic and for Bear River, the Medibus staff work out of the the Bear River Community Health Centre.
- Read more special articles:
- Medibus frustrated: Dr. Buchholz says Nova Scotia Health Authority ‘not interested’
- UPDATE: MediBus is trying to come back to Digby - flu clinic tomorrow in Seabrook
- Medibus meeting with Dept. of Health about coming back to Digby
- MediBus update and access to test results
Below is the schedule for November 2013.
The Medibus will be in Digby from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on:
Monday, Nov. 18
Saturday, Nov. 23
Monday, Nov. 25
The Medibus will be in Weymouth from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on:
Thursday, Nov. 21
Thursday, Nov. 28
The website wasn’t showing any dates for Bear River as of Nov. 16.
Medibus also has a Facebook page and are planning to Tweet as well.