Lift helps Digby man take first swim in 17 years
- Jay Kennington enjoys his first swim in 17 years with his mother Mary and helpers Charlotte Frankland and Hayley Lombard. Jonathan Riley photo
- Digby pool staff help Jay Kennington into the pool for his first swim in 16years. Jonathan Riley photo
- Recreation therapist Charlotte Frankland and hospital volunteer Hayley Lombard help Jay Kennington get used to the water at the Digby pool. Jonathan Riley photo
- Jay Kennington and his mother Mary in the Digby pool last week. Jonathan Riley photo
- Top of the page
- - September 6, 2011 at 10:01:50
What a terrific, inspirational story! To all those involved I say a huge Congrats on a job well done. It's awesome that there are people working so hard and using all the resources available to help people with disabilties live a full life. To all those involved you have my respect and admiration! Keep up the great work!!!