The first school in Deep Brook was built on the southeast corner of the intersection of what is now the Purdy Hill Road and Highway One. After that burnt down a new one, pictured here, was built in 1877,originally with only one room.
The second room was added around 1905.
Sometime around 1946 a basement, running water and a steam heating systemn were added.
In 1964 Annapolis County council approved construction of Clements Consolidated which opened for September 1966.
The old school is now a two-apartment building.