Updated on July 29, 2014 - Construction started today on a crosswalk at Bel Air Drive across Highway 303 in Conway, the main route in and out of Digby.
Updated on July 29, 2014 - By Tina Comeau.1
Updated on July 28, 2014 - The 2014 Festival acadien de Clare parade is the oldest Acadian parade and honors Acadian businesses, organizations and local groups who are proud to celebrate their culture. This year’s theme was ‘Our Acadian Businesses’..Photo
Updated on July 25, 2014 - Clare and Digby minor hockey players are one step closer to playing together..
Updated on July 26, 2014 - People on Digby Neck will be able to stock up on cold beer for the August long weekend without coming into town..
Updated on July 25, 2014 - The federal government is providing $25,244 to support enhancement of the Petit Bois trail system on the campus of Université Sainte-Anne..1
Updated on July 25, 2014 - From onboard the Be Faithful 2 off the west coast of Newfoundland.
Updated on July 29, 2014 - “Mommy! When can we go to the place with the cannons again?” says my six-year-old son, Thomas. I know exactly what he's talking about because I feel the same way..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 smart fortwo vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: crashed head to head in new company video
- 2015 Subaru Outback: More of the same
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne receives updates
- The return of the Aston Martin Lagonda