Updated on April 15, 2014 - By Karla Kelly FOR THE DIGBY COURIER NovaNewsNow.com
Updated on April 15, 2014 - By Eric Bourque and Tina Comeau.Photo 5
Updated on April 10, 2014 - By Karla Kelly FOR THE DIGBY COURIER NovaNewsNow.com.
Updated at 06:32 - The Nova Scotia Commission on Building the New Economy plugged the benefits of attracting small businesses as opposed to large companies. Commission chair Ray Ivany touted the ability of entrepreneurs to create new jobs..
Updated on April 07, 2014 - TC MEDIA.Photo
Updated at 09:24 - The latest from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne..
Updated on April 10, 2014 - The annual Heritage Fair at Barton Consolidated School was held on Wednesday, April 8. It concluded with an open house in the evening where parents and community members were invited to view the project displays..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- CAA-Quebec takes a very close look at new-car warranties
- The next Land Rover LR4?
- Bentley Hybrid Concept mixes greenness with premium luxury
- The 50th anniversary of the Ford Mustang: the party of the year
- Volkswagen previews Golf Sportwagen days before New York