Updated on March 10, 2014 - Campers will be allowed in Keji a few months earlier this year.
Updated on March 09, 2014 - Medical Emergency Digby in Crisis, a committee created to help resolve the shortage of physicians in Digby, has dissolved itself because they say the shortage is almost over..1
Updated on March 09, 2014 - The Smith’s Cove Fire Department is thinking about expanding the Scallywag Run into a weekend of events..
Updated on March 04, 2014 - Nova Scotia and the United Kingdom will work together to advance tidal research to help the future development of the industry..
Updated on March 05, 2014 - The value of introducing young women to non-traditional careers through the annual Young Women’s Conference at NSCC Burridge, presented by Skills Canada-Nova Scotia on March 4, can be summed up in one sentence..Photo
Updated on March 06, 2014 - The latest from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne. .
Updated on February 28, 2014 - By Karla Kelly FOR THE DIGBY COURIER NovaNewsNow.com.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Price hike for the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- William Clay Ford Sr. passes away at the age of 88
- Mulally, Marchionne and Barra still handsomely compensated
- A Mazda SkyActiv engine in the next Toyota subcompact
- 2014 Hyundai Sonata: A victim of its own segment