Updated on July 28, 2014 - By Karla Kelly FOR THE DIGBY COURIER NovaNewsNow.com
Updated at 10:24 - By Tina Comeau.
Updated on July 25, 2014 - Tourism marketing projects in western Nova Scotia got a financial boost July 25 with the second batch of provincial money via the Southwest Nova Tourism Task Team..
Updated on July 28, 2014 - Scallop Day runners will be racing beside the ocean this year..
Updated on July 26, 2014 - People on Digby Neck will be able to stock up on cold beer for the August long weekend without coming into town..
Updated on July 22, 2014 - The Digby County Exhibition is hoping to pull in more spectators and participants to help celebrate its 135th birthday..Photo
Updated on July 25, 2014 - From onboard the Be Faithful 2 off the west coast of Newfoundland.
Updated at 07:47 - “Mommy! When can we go to the place with the cannons again?” says my six-year-old son, Thomas. I know exactly what he's talking about because I feel the same way..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne receives updates
- The return of the Aston Martin Lagonda
- Jaguar Land Rover's Virtual Innovation Centre in Gaydon
- The British Heritage Museum: automotive history, English style