Updated on September 15, 2014 - Fire consumed a shed and almost burned a house in Culloden sometime Saturday night.
Updated on September 15, 2014 - By Tina Comeau.
Updated on September 15, 2014 - METRO HALIFAX.
Updated on September 12, 2014 - By Karla Kelly.Photo
Updated on September 09, 2014 - By Karla Kelly FOR THE DIGBY COURIER NovaNewsNow.com.Photo 2
Updated on September 12, 2014 - Valley Shifters are marking 20 years with a party this weekend..
Updated on September 15, 2014 - Did you know that Canada's first post office opened in Halifax on Dec. 9, 1755, with subsidized direct mail to Britain? Or that the first junior high school in Nova Scotia opened in Kentville in 1934?.
Updated on September 15, 2014 - By Martin O'Hara.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Targa Newfoundland - The prologue
- Ferrari will produce more cars with Marchionne
- The Targa Newfoundland begins tomorrow
- A spectacular crash marks the first Formula E race
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette recalled, dealers asked to stop its sale