Updated at 11:28 - Water Street and First Avenue will be bikes only for the Wharf Rat Rally weekend.
Updated at 07:08 - Nova Scotia Power will work on improving communications with customers in big storms, the company says in a report filed Tuesday with the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board..
Updated on August 19, 2014 - METRO HALIFAX.
Updated on August 19, 2014 - .
Updated on August 08, 2014 - Province and feds being asked for money as well.1
Updated on August 12, 2014 - Photo gallery contains pictures from Sunday's Scallop Days events and the Woodman's Competition..Photo
Updated at 07:47 - A family is speaking out to let the public know about their great grandfather’s origins and legacy..Photo
Updated at 09:58 - The view from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne. .
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD: like an old friend
- Smart shoes for connected drivers
- Back-to-school is almost here… Let’s talk school zones and car insurance
- GM wants its dealers to remove tags from its key rings
- Aston Martin in danger because of new security laws